Global Impact Fund was established by Franklin Woodland
, an energetic, driven, creative, relational entrepreneur who loves to solve problems in developing countries by structuring sustainable social solutions.
Franklin has been managing, designing, and marketing for over 20 years. His business experience includes mutually beneficial relationships with such companies as Accenture, Allstate, American Express, Chase, CNA, Gatorade, H&R Block, IBM/Apptix, Microsoft, Northrop Grumman, Northwestern University, Panasonic, RR Donnelley, Siemens, United Airlines, Wall Data, WGN television, and WPNA radio.
Franklin specializes in traveling to places where no other social developers have been and:
- helping to creating sustainable social ventures that employ nationals
- strategizing with local government officials to identify employment engines that can be implemented quickly, easily, and economically
- recruiting other entrepreneurs to create, nurture, and manage social ventures in developing regions
- exposing like-minded individuals to philanthropic and microenterprise opportunities
- improving and enriching the lives of all stakeholders
Franklin is a sharp business strategist with a good heart and a genuine sense of mission. He sees possibilities and knows how to turn them into realities. He finds partners whose strengths complement his own, in order to fully round out an effective team.